Click the link below to evaluate the 2011 Distance Learning Workshop
Friday, May 6, 2011
My thanks to all the presenters and attendees of the 2011 Distance Learning Workshop. Listed below are links to many of the online services discussed in the Workshop.
- Prezi. The Zooming PowerPoint presentation used by Paige.
- Wimba Pronto. Instant Messaging provided by Blackboard and free to all KCTCS faculty and staff.
- MyLabPlus. Seamless integration of Pearson MyLab Products and Blackboard. New for Fall.
- AtomicLearning. Learning resources used by some some KCTCS colleges (Henderson CTC)
- WidgetBox. Free widgets for your Bb pages.
- Skype. Free audio and video conferencing.
- Echo360. Lecture Capture and much, much more.
- MIT Open Courseware. Repository of open textbooks and other free online educational resources.
- The Orange Grove. Repository of open textbooks and other free online educational resources.
- Project Gutenberg. Open source books.
- Internet Public Library. A public teaching and learning environment.