Thursday, April 4, 2013

New Online Forms from Records....

The Student Records department is happy to announce the launch of new online forms and e-mail address!

Students will now be able to:
· Apply for Academic Bankruptcy
· Enroll in Courses (when not able to self-enroll)
· Withdraw from Courses
· Apply for Graduation (AA/AS only!)
· Change Program/Plan

All of this online and a completely paperless process!

Students must supply Name, Student ID Number, and KCTCS E-mail in order to complete these forms.

The New Records E-mail address is OR!

Both addresses reach the same mailbox – and are a convenient contact for all your Student Records & Registration questions!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. This is very good and informative post for the online education students.
    Thank's to sharing..