- Sandy Cook announced a new Service Center for Learn on Demand is in the works. It will includes assistance with advising, registration, IT troubleshooting, and more.
- Pearson, who makes the MyLab suite of programs, offered a number of updates.
- Future Blackboard updates were discussed. KCTCS currently uses SP3. SP7 is available. We move to SP 7 at the start of the summer semester.
- The Proctored Exam database of passwords and exam information will be moving to The Point. This will solve reliability problems with the old database.
- Learn on Demand Developmental modules for Math are now available. Writing goes online soon with Reading to follow later this semester.
Friday, October 7, 2011
September KCTCS Distance Learning Peer Team Meeting
The KCTCS Distance Learning Peer Team met September 31 to discuss a number of issues. Topics included: