- List of Open Textbooks: www.scoop.it/t/open-textbooks
- List of Social Media Tools: www.scoop.it/t/social-media-learning-tools
- Ducklink, a screen capture tool: http://www.ducklink.com/
- Jing, a screen capture tool: http://www.techsmith.com/jing
- Moodle, an open-source Course Management System: http://moodle.org/
- CafeScribe, a commercial digital textbook company: http://www.cafescribe.com
- Authentic Assessment, a general time referring to assessments where students create products to demonstrate learning as opposed to taking tests. Read more here, here, and here.
- Khan Academy, online instructional videos in math, science, history and more: http://www.khanacademy.org/
- TweetChat, prearranged discussions that occur on Twitter: http://tweetchat.com/.
- Blackboard Drive, manage Bb files on your computer, not in Bb. Watch here.
- Bb Rubrics, create grading evaluation criteria to grade Bb assignments.
Monday, May 14, 2012
Distance Learning Workshop 2012 Links and More
Thanks to everyone for your participation in the 2012 Distance Learning Workshop. Linked below are a number of sites, topics and technologies that were mentioned in the Workshop. Good luck, everyone, getting ready for Bb SP8!