Instructors should use this new database to store exam pass*words and directions.
Here are some recommendations/suggestions to keep in mind when scheduling proctored exams:
- If proctored exams are needed, one is preferred and no more than two.
- Submit all proctored exam information, including password, within the first two weeks of the beginning of 16-week term to the KCTCS Distance Learning Proctor Resource Center database on thePoint. IMPORTANT: Assessment Centers and proctors will use the KCTCS Online Proctoring Services Database exclusively.
- Ensure that students’ scheduling needs are accommodated by scheduling exams within a window consisting of a variety of days and times.
- Place exams and any exam materials online in location that students can access. Assessment Centers are not able to fax or mail completed exams or other documents to the instructor.
- Inform students of the proctored exam scheduling procedure in the syllabus. Faculty will refer students to the KCTCS Online Proctor Exams website: http://www.kctcs.edu/Students/LearnByTerm/Proctor_Exams.aspx